If I have a complaint, what do I do?

If something in your workplace is happening that seems unfair to you, contact your unit-specific Chief Steward and/or any of the members of the CUPE Local 3904 Executive. Your Chief Steward or other Executive Officers will be able to
discuss, assess the situation and help you deal with it in the most efficient and appropriate manner. Sometimes
intervention other than a grievance may be more effective and therefore used.

Recent Posts